Book your Slot
Post: Research Assistant - Electronics
Qualification: BSc/MSc in Electronics, BE/BTech/MTech Electronics
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One should have sound knowledge of electronics to support makers at FabLab
- One is required to work on research projects at FabLab CEPT
- Mentoring/Teaching electronics module and project to Fab Academy students at FabLab CEPT
- Passion and experience for making cool electronics stuff overcome educational qualifications
What we offer:
- At FabLab CEPT one will get opportunity to work in multidisciplinary environment
- Our team comprises members from background like design, engineering, crafts and digital fabrication, with this team one will have endless opportunity to learn and grow
- We also offer certification and recognition for your contribution in FabLab
Appointment: This is a full-time job at FabLab CEPT, with the initial appointment of a months with 3-month probation, and the accordingly appointment can be extended with satisfactory performance.
Apply: Send your detailed resume and motivation letter at email@example.com I Last Date: 25th December 2017
You can be part of the Fablab as a member.
- Students with a valid ID card will be charged Rs 1,000 monthly. Wood and Metal workshop access is an Rs 1,000 extra.
- Individual/Professionals will be charged Rs 3,000 monthly. Wood and Metal workshop access is Rs 2,500 extra.
- Institutions will be charged Rs 8,000 monthly. For access to wood and Metal workshop access is Rs 8,000 extra.
Please click here to register for a monthly membership.
WORK WITH US:
We are looking for young enterprising youth to loin us In exploring new materials and techniques to push the limits of our machines and knowledge bank. If selected, you will be required to spend a fixed time in the lab, working with our team here and for this, will be given a stipend, which will be discussed during the interview.
The Benefits of taking up this position is that you will be familiar with the latest toots in digital fabrication, which will come In use In any profession in the future.
Mail us if you want to volunteer time or effort towards furthering the cause of the Fablab.